Intellectual Property Management
Intellectual Property Management Policy
According to Article 37 of the Code of Practice for Listed OTC Companies, as well as the project requirements of corporate governance evaluation index 2.27, Greenfiltec are planned to be introduced in 2023 TIPS intellectual property management system. This management system is beneficial to combine the company’s business goals, R&D results and business development strategies, strengthen the intellectual property capital of filter energy, protect technology development results, and expand the leading edge in the field of AMC micro-pollution control.
Filter can adhere to “Go Clean, Think Green”core value, dedicated to providing clean rooms, air conditioning systems, nuclear power facilities , biochemical technology industry, clean air requirements in the manufacturing process and customized design services, providing the best AMC prevention and control solutions for many semiconductor and panel industry customers.
Intellectual Property Management Measures
Patent Strategy Layout
- Develop patent-related internal management measures, with clear specifications for technology development, patent application, patent maintenance and other related processes
- Cooperate with business development, advance the deployment of patent application territory
- Regularly carry out internal audit procedures for R&D cycles to ensure that the acquisition, maintenance and use of intellectual property are handled in accordance with company regulations.
Trade Secret Protection
- Establish internal management measures related to business secrets, and have clear regulations on the reading authority and reading record control of confidential documents
- For the necessary disclosure of confidential information, sign a confidentiality agreement with the recipient in advance
- Establish a document management center to implement access review and reading control for confidential documents
- All employees clearly stipulate intellectual property ownership and confidentiality requirements in the employment contract when they join the company
- When a department colleague who involves important business secrets leaves, the department head and the human resource unit will conduct an interview to remind them to pay attention to the relevant regulations on intellectual property and confidentiality obligations, and to agree on non-compete requirements when necessary
- Regularly organize internal training and after-school tests related to trade secrets
- There is monitoring and access record management for the control area of confidential information
On December 13, 2022, Filtration Energy submitted the intellectual property management plan to the report of the 11th meeting of the fourth session of the board of directors. The main implementation in 2022 is as follows:
- Activate Document Management Center
- Continuously strengthen the protection of trade secrets
- Set up education, training and publicity courses related to intellectual property rights
- As of November 30, 2022, more than 30 patent certificates have been obtained in the world, and we will continue to optimize and deploy key technologies and products