The advanced semiconductor industry chain will visit the energy filter booth to exchange advice from September 14 to September 15, 2022. Filtration specializes in AMC micro-pollution prevention and control technology, and is committed to creating advanced semiconductor manufacturing processes and DRAM factory high-clean and dust-free spaces; at the same time, it provides integrated one-stop services, and introduces environmental testing laboratories that have passed TAF 17025 certification in the early stage to analyze gaseous concentrations. Factors, and tailor-made customized solutions; during the introduction period, provide chemical filter installation and replacement services, and continue to track the current environmental quality.
In addition to a complete introduction of Filtration’s AMC micro-pollution prevention and control solutions at this semiconductor exhibition, in response to the development of “net-zero carbon emissions” in recent years, Filtration also upholds the corporate spirit of “Go Clean, Think Green”, hoping to not only help customers create clean In addition to the space, it also proposes low-carbon solutions that are environmentally friendly:
- Modularized combined chemical filter: By replacing the single-layer filter and reusing the frame, the maintenance and operation cost of the chemical filter can be reduced by 40%, and the waste of the filter can be reduced by 60%.
- Filter Regeneration: Through the exclusive research and development of the regeneration technology, the used filter can be regenerated to 85% of its original performance, and can be regenerated ≥ 3 times at the same time, and achieve 80% carbon emission reduction.
- Frame recycling, refurbishment and reuse: assist customers to dismantle and reorganize the recycled frames that have reached their end of life, extend the life cycle of the frames, and fully achieve the effect of waste reduction and low carbon.
- Activity Information
- Exhibition period: September 14 (Wed) to 16 (Fri), 2022
- Exhibition location: 1st Floor, Hall 1, Nangang Exhibition Hall, Booth 2708, Area I
- Exhibition opening hours: 10:00 am to 17:00 pm
In order to thank you for your support and participation, if you complete the online reservation and come to the booth to give advice, we will present a beautiful reservation gift worth $1,500 on the spot:
- Car filter maintenance coupon
- Environmental protection tumbler
- Wood Vinegar Liquid Hand Wash